I love this picture! THIS is what I want my body to look like!
So I really need to start updating again.. It has been far too long.
Anywhos Goals for November:
1) Lose 5 pounds- I have been stuck at a bit of a plateau for the last couple months. I would love to get down to around 143.
2) No Candy/Junk/etc- With Thanksgiving and Halloween just having passed I think now more than ever is a good time to cut out all the crap. It’s not that I particularly eat a LOT of junk, it’s just I feel like the odd bite of something here or there is what’s keeping me at my plateau. Want to start November off right! especially seeing as Christmas is just around the corner. Might as well have one GOOD month of no crap before the holidays really start to kick in.
3) In keeping with the above goal, no treats after dinner- Got to kick that sweet tooth. If it’s an absolute must. I will try to have tea (something sweeter like chai) or 3 dates to kick the sugar craving
4) No Chocolate- I am lactose intolerant so I REALLY shouldn’t be having it anyways. When I was vegan a few years ago, I found that at first I had cravings for chocolate, but as it kind of ‘detoxed’ out of my system the cravings completely subsided. I’m going to try to aim for the same sort of idea. ‘Detox’, if you will, the chocolate out of my system to hopefully prevent any cravings for it.
5) Walks after dinner- I find it really helps to clear my head and to kill any late night cravings I may be tempted with. Hopefully I can make it a regular part of my routine:)
OK finally going to start blogging again! Been super busy and have been slightly tumblr deprived.
This morning I had an awesome egg white omelet for breakfast filled with mushrooms and a grapefruit and veggie dog to go with it.
I then went for a nice ocean run for about an hour. It killed but felt soo good to be out in the fresh salty ocean air.
For lunch I had a mix greens salad. I topped it with cucumber, walnuts, sunflower seeds, carrots, boursin cheese, and apple.
Not sure what I’ll be eating the rest of the day, but trying hard not to snack. Since being home it has definitely proven to be a challenge, but I just need to remind myself that I am just bored and eating not actually hungry!
Sorry my page has been so inactive. I have been busy with exams and with a friend visiting. I will update a bunch more this week :)
4 Eggwhite omelete with garlic and onion filling
Steamed veggies and tomato sauce
my dream legs